The English language version of this document shall be controlling in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions, if any.
Website Information and Explanation
- OURFARM operates and manages this Website from Malaysia. Though this Website can be accessed from anywhere in the world, the availability of the functions, products, and services discussed, mentioned, supplied, and provided through or on this Website may vary by country or region.
- Shoold you choose to visit this website from countries or regions outside of Malaysia, you do so of your own volition and shall use our website only as permitted by local laws.
Copyright / Trademarks
- This Website and the contents, including prices, text, graphics/images of products, trademarks, names, logos and service marks etc. are proprietary to OURFARM, its affiliates or its content suppliers. You may use this Website and the contents only for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to the applicable copyright laws, the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement.
- All trademarks, trade names, service marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos in this Website are owned by OURFARM, its affiliates or their respective owners and must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining prior consent of OURFARM, its affiliates and its respective owners.
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website, neither OURFARM, its affiliates nor any third party or data or content owner/provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website.
- OURFARM and its affiliates reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website. No information shall be construed as advice and the information contained in the Website is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this Website at your own discretion. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
Use of the Website/Services
- You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading and is kept up to date.
- You will not use the Website or the Services to (or assist another person to):
- harm or threaten harm to persons or property or any act of terrorism;
- harass other persons;
- violate any applicable law, including those related to export control, spam, gambling, obscenity or service or network access;
- engage in any fraud or misrepresentation;
- provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create undue burden on the Website/Service (or the networks or devices that provide same);
- infringe or violate another person’s rights, including privacy and intellectual property rights;
- allow another person to access the Website/Service using your member account;
- display offensive content on your device, in view of another person;
- knowingly distribute any virus or other malware;
- access any network or device (including those providing the Service) in excess of the permission expressly granted to you;
- monitor any network traffic without express authorization of the owner of the network and the parties’ to the communications;
- attempt to decrypt any encrypted or scrambled communications;
- introduce software or automated agents into the Service;
- attempt to impersonate any other person, including any OURFARM employees; or
- directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other marked proprietary notices or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other connectivity protection or access control measure associated with the Website/Services including geo-filtering mechanisms.
- This Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties (“External Sites”). These External Sites are provided for user’s reference and convenience only. OURFARM and its affiliates do not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. You will assume sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and are therefore, advised to examine the terms and conditions of those External Sites carefully.
- When you purchase your products or access your member login information, a secure server is used. Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this Website. OURFARM reasonably ensures precautions are undertaken to protect the security of our users of our Website. Although, while we employ reasonable security measures to protect our users’ data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website. OURFARM and its affiliates shall not be held responsible for events arising from the unauthorized access of the information you provide.
Disclaimer of Liability and Limitation of Liability
- all warranties or representations of any kind regarding this Website, its operations or the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any information, content or material included herein;
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all conditions and warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
- all liability to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of, or damage to, data), incurred or suffered in connection with the use or inability to use this Website whether based in contract, tort or otherwise even if we are informed of their possibility;
- all liability to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Terms of Online Sales
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement
- Minors (Individuals below the Age of Eighteen)
The contents on this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore agree that you use this Website and the services provided at your sole risk. OURFARM, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, partners and suppliers disclaims:
For more information, please view our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
In the event of any third-party request, loss, liability, proposition, or expense (including lawyer’s fees) brought against OURFARM arising from or relating to your usage of this Website, you agree to indemnify and hold OURFARM, its directors, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and other licensed persons, harmless.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or OURFARM may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
OURFARM shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third-party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. It should be duly noted that we cannot distinguish the age of our visitors to our Website, hence, if you are a Parent or Guardian of someone under the age of 18, who has provided us information without your consent and knowledge, you may request that we remove this information by contacting us.
Last updated May, 2020